Mevagissey harbour is fully operational , you can enjoy watching the fisherman landing their catch on a daily basis. It also offers fishing trips and cruises for its visitors or, if you prefer, you can hire your own boat to enjoy a row around the coast line.
Mevagissey offers many local attractions on your doorstep which makes our Guest House and Cottages the perfect location to discover the beautiful South Coast of Cornwall.
Some suggestions for your stay:
- The Eden Project – Everyone should visit at least once – Just 6 miles away
- Lost Gardens of Heligan – The Lost Gardens of Heligan, near Mevagissey in Cornwall, are one of the most popular botanical gardens in the UK
- Mevagissey Harbour Food Festival – As part of the annual celebrations for the Mevagissey Feast Week, the Fish Festival is coming back to Lavorrick Orchards in Mevagissey
- Mevagissey Aquarium – An important part of Mevagissey Harbourside History
- Mevagissey Museum – Three floors of exciting and diverse exhibits, including a kids trail and changing themed exhibits.